Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Thanksgiving en Sevilla!


Thanksgiving: November 2010

This day I was very homesick!! I missed mom not cooking and ordering Luby's then going to watch my Longhorns beat on the Aggies. Or if UT was away being at my grandma's house enjoying her turkey and green spaghetti, while watching my Cowboys play. Although I could not be home I ended up having a great Thanksgiving with all my amazing friends. The friendships I have made in Spain are definitely for a lifetime. Being in a different country is not easy, so you automatically grab on to the people around you who are experiencing the same things. A lot of the girls you will see in these pictures have become like sisters to me. 
CIEE had a pre-party room for us!! 

Happy Thanksgiving!

My girls! :)

She was very hungry! :p

A first for me: Ended my Thanksgiving by going to a discoteca! 

No comments:

Post a Comment