Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Last night before American friends head back to the states

After being in Sevilla for a month... I fell in love with the city and was determined to stay for another semester. I ended up pushing Graduation back and became a year-long student.  The semester flew by and it was now time to say good bye to all my friends who were headed back to the states. That entire day was very difficult, I remember sitting at a bar by school having a couple drinks with Claire and Sara and we all began crying!  It was bittersweet. We started out by going to the CIEE going away party, then heading over to Laura's to hang out before going to Buddah Discoteca. My family came in that same day so it was very nice being able to introduce them to all my friends. 

Sara. Claire. Cara & I

Language and Society group

My twin the Party Crasher! :D

@ Laura's for the last time!

No comments:

Post a Comment